Flexible Vision Plans to Fit Your Eye Care Needs and Budget
Adjustable frame allowances and no restrictions on frames/lenses selection
Welcome to maximum flexibility!
Here are a few of the ways you can customize your plan to fit your family’s specific needs. In other words, stop paying for things you’re not using.
- Single vision, bifocal, trifocal, or lenticular lenses covered in full
- Options available to cover more of your progressive lenses (no-line bifocals)
- Exam-only plans, materials-only plans, and complete plans
- Individual plans have choice of $100 – $160 frame allowance; group plans can choose up to a $200 frame allowance
- Choice of contact lens allowance in lieu of frame/lens benefit
Here’s an example of how a family of three might take advantage of our flexible plans…
Joel and Cindy are married with one daughter, Emily. Joel wears glasses, and Cindy wears contacts. With Vision Care Direct, they can get coverage for: Joel’s glasses; Cindy’s contacts; and annual, comprehensive eye exams for Joel, Cindy, and Emily.
No restrictions on the frames and lenses you choose!
Other top vision care plan providers are happy to let you pay for materials with your vision plan—as long as you choose from the brands that the company owns. Since VCD is a doctor-owned vision plan, you can apply your allowance to any materials in the office. If they’ve got it, your VCD plan will cover it!